Study in University of Skovde - Sweden
University in Skövde, Sweden
Founded Year: 1983
Högskolevägen 1, 541 28 Skövde, Sweden
World Ranking -1832, Sweden Ranking - 23
- The School of Biosciences
- The School of Business
- The School of Health and Education
- The School of Engineering Science
- The School of Informatics
International tuition 1.02 lakhs SEK (2011 – 12)
University of Skovde Courses and Programs
- Bachelor of Science [BSc] Molecular Biodesign
- Master of Science [MSc] Data Science
- Master of Science [MSc] Molecular Biotechnology
- Master of Science [MSc] Bioinformatics
University of Skovde – Sweden
University of Skovde founded in 1977, is a public university in Skovde, Vastergotland. The achieved its status 1983.
The university provides a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields like Behavioral Sciences, Biosciences, Engineering, and Technology, Game Development, Informatics. The university has 5 research areas: informatics, System Biology, Virtual Systems, Health and Learning and Enterprise. The university has tuition fee of 90,000 SEK per year.
The university offers only 3 bachelor’s degree programs. The university of Skovde has small, urban campus in the center of city Skovde. The university consists of the Gothia Science Park which has the university’s hi-tech research centers.